Here at Jersey Cheshire Home we are looking for an enthusiastic, qualified Occupational Therapist to provide high quality care through assessing, planning and implementing treatment based on the complex health needs of our clients. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to promote an individualised, holistic approach to care and be adaptable to the changing needs of the individuals receiving care.
Your day to day role will be to:
- Review and assess the client’s abilities to undertake certain tasks
- Plan and develop a treatment plan based on an individual’s personal goals and give tasks to help achieve these
- Deliver exercises to help individuals perform everyday tasks and relieve pain
- Identify where improvements can be made
- Monitor and evaluate treatment to measure progress
- Prepare reports for CEO and Registered Manager
- Maintain client records and case notes
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension allowance of 5% after probationary period
- Free on site parking
- Paid lunch with a meal
For full job information please see the attached Job Description.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV or any other enquires to email@example.com